Let me tell you first that Uber does not have a direct contact number so that you can talk to them by calling them directly, it is only for Uber drivers, but you can contact Uber in another way as you can email them and more. There are many ways by which you can contact them.
UBER Customer Care Number
UBER stopped accepting emails to their email id, and now you need to go to the app, select the trip and then state your concern and it gets mailed to them and you receive a response on your registered email id associated with the account and also on the Uber app itself(there’s a separate section made automatically like a chatbox where you can read and reply and there won’t be any need to mail).
Method 1 to Contact Uber
- Open the Uber app.
- On a left side menu there is option my trips; tap on it.
- All your past trips will reflect there.
- Select the trip.
- There is HELP option below, choose an appropriate cause or select “I had a different issue”
- Trust me Uber is very agile to revert and resolution is a very prompt and positive way.
Method 2 to Contact Uber (Optional)
You’ll get the quickest answer from Uber’s customer service team by Tweeting @Uber_support.
There is no customer support phone number, you’ll need to submit a request via the app or the website. In my experience, the customer support
Searches Related to Uber Customer Care Number
- Uber India Customer Care Number Quora
- What is uber’s customer support number
- Uber complaint number
- Uber contact phone number
- Uber driver support number
- Uber toll-free contact number
- Uber customer care Bangalore contact number
- Uber live chat