Best WordPress Plugins for E-commerce 2019
If you are creating a new e-commerce website and apply theme now you need to set up and add a plugin for your website. We Provide some useful e-commerce WordPress plugins. All Plugins are a public license plugin so you use and set up your website.
Create powerful, SEO-optimized slideshows in minutes with the world’s #1 slider plugin!
With WordPress’ most popular slider plugin, enhancing your blog or website couldn’t be easier: simply select images from your WordPress Media Library, drag and drop them into place, and then set the slide captions, links and SEO fields all from one page.
Choose one of 4 different slideshow types, and use our provided short-code or template to embed the slideshows.
- Simple, easy to use interface – perfect for individual users, developers & clients!
- Create Responsive, SEO-optimized slideshows in seconds
- Unrestricted support for image slides (supports caption, link, title text, alt text)
- Full-width slideshow support
- Drag and drop slide reordering
- Intelligent image cropping
- Set image crop position
- Themes – includes 11 free professional slideshow themes
- Built-in Widget and Shortcode
- Loads of slideshow configuration options – transition effect, speed etc (per slideshow)
- Fully localized
- WordPress Multi-Site compatible
2. WooCommerce Checkout Manager
WooCommerce Checkout Manager allows you to customize and manage the fields on your WooCommerce Checkout page. Re-order, rename, hide and extend Checkout fields within the Billing, Shipping and Additional sections.
- Add new fields to the checkout page and re-order them.
- Make checkout fields optional.
- Remove & Make required fields.
- Added fields will appear on Order Summary, Receipt, and Back-end in Orders.
- Enable/ Disable “Additional Fields” section name on the Order Summary and Receipt.
- Fifteen ( 15 ) fields types included: Text Input, Text Area, Password, Radio But ton, CheckBox, Select Options, Date Picker, Time Picker, Color Picker, Heading, Multi-Select, Multi-Checkbox, Country, State, File Picker.
- Show or Hide fields for different User Roles.
- Upload files on Checkout Page.
- Sort Orders by Field Name.
- Export Orders by Field Name.
- Add new fields to the Billing and Shipping sections separately from Additional fields.
3. WooCommerce PDF Invoices
Invoicing can be time-consuming. Well, not anymore! WooCommerce PDF Invoices automates the invoicing process by generating and sending it to your customers.
This WooCommerce plugin generates PDF invoices and PDF packing slips, attaches it to WooCommerce email types of your choice and sends invoices to your customers’ Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or Egnyte. Choose between multiple clean and customizable templates.
- Automatic PDF invoice generation and attachment.
- Manually create or delete PDF invoice.
- Attach PDF invoice to multiple WooCommerce email types of your choice.
- Generate PDF packing slips.
- Connect with Google Drive, Egnyte, Dropbox or OneDrive.
- Multiple clean and highly customizable PDF Invoice templates.
- WooCommerce order numbering or built-in sequential invoice numbering.
- Many invoices and date format customization options.
- Advanced items table with refunds, discounts, different item tax rates columns and more.
- Download invoice from My Account page.
- Mark invoices as paid.
4. WooCommerce upcoming Products
Manage your all type of upcoming product easily. Support product type: Simple Products, Variable Products, Grouped products, Grouped Products, and any custom product types.
- Manage Upcoming label
- Hide / Show add to cart button for upcoming product
- Hide / Show Upcoming product price
- Sort by upcoming on shop page
- Set product available date
- Show / Hide Available date
- Auto restock and auto live product on available date
5. MailChimp for WordPress
Allowing your visitors to subscribe to your newsletter should be easy. With this plugin, it finally is.
This plugin helps you grow your MailChimp lists and write better newsletters through various methods. You can create good looking opt-in forms or integrate with any existing form on your sites, like your comment, contact or checkout form.
SOME (BUT NOT ALL) FEATURES
- Connect with your MailChimp account in seconds.
- Sign-up forms which are good looking, user-friendly and mobile optimized. You have complete control over the form fields and can send anything you like to MailChimp.
- Seamless integration with the following plugins:
- Default WordPress Comment Form
- Default WordPress Registration Form
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms 3
- Events Manager
- Easy Digital Downloads